The Fall 2020 ACS National Meeting will be held virtually. This page provides an overview of the CHAS activities associated with this meeting. You can download a printable version of the page here. Details about our technical program can be found at the ACS national meeting web site. You can also Visit the ACS Safety and Green Chemistry Booth near the exhibit hall entrance.
San Francisco Call for Abstracts
is Now Open
Moving Chemistry from Bench to Market
August 16 – 20 | San Francisco, CA
Go to https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/meetings/national-meeting/abstract-submission.html to submit an abstract. The CHAS symposia proposed for the San Francisco meeting are found at https://callforpapers.acs.org/sanfrancisco2020/CHAS
A sampling includes:
- Safety Considerations in Scaling up of Chemical Reactions
- Safety in Makerspaces: Developing a Sustainable Safety Culture
- Incident Case Studies: A Principle Investigators Perspective
- How do I Develop, Grow & Sustain a Safety Culture?
- Developing a Safety Culture from StartUp to ScaleUp
- Cannabis & the FDA: Preserving Public Trust & Demanding Accountability
We look forward to seeing you in August!