DCHAS is a technical division of the American Chemical Society. We have about 1700 members and very active in partnering with other technical divisions and committees of the ACS, as well as sister organizations outside the ACS. We are also the parent division of the ACS Cannabis Subdivision.
Below is a powerpoint summary of the purpose of the Division and its activities. If you would like to share this in an oral presentation, we’ll be glad to share with you the powerpoint file for you to customize for this purpose. Contact email@example.com for this file.
Improving people’s lives through the power of best chemical health and safety practices
The ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety provides authoritative technical resources and mentorship in chemical health and safety for all.
- The 2021 DCHAS Administrative Manual is available here: CHAS Admin Manual, January 2021
- Executive Committee Expense Report 2022
- Clothing with the DCHAS logo is available from Land’s End. Connect to the DCHAS web store at https://business.landsend.com/store/chas/
- The 2021 CHAS Tax Return can be found here.
- The 2019 CHAS Tax documents can be found here: