Download the Nomination Application Form for this Award Here: [Click to Download CHAS Student Registration Award Application Form]
Statement of Award Purpose
This award is given to encourage student participation in CHAS programming at ACS national meetings.
Award Amount and Recognition
Reimbursement in the amount of full-conference registration fee (undergraduate, graduate, or pre-college teacher student rate, as applicable).
Description of Eligible Nominees
- Awardee must qualify for the undergraduate or graduate student or pre-college teacher registration fee.
- Awardee must be participating in a CHAS symposium or poster session as a speaker or poster presenter at an ACS national meeting.
- Awardee must submit the application form to the CHAS awards committee chair before the application deadline for the meeting in which they will be presenting. They will not receive the award check until they can provide a receipt for their meeting registration and confirm that their abstract has been accepted.
- Awards are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Two awards will be given per ACS national meeting (spring and fall) for a total of four awards per year.
Eligible Sources of Nominations
- Request may be also submitted by anyone who is sponsoring a student’s registration and wishes to be reimbursed